Think about the people you look up to and admire the most. I can tell you now they all have one thing in common. They aren't all necessarily fit, skinny, or the "pretty" girl. And maybe not everyone likes them. But what is the one trait that makes them light up a room? Confidence! How can I get that you're probably wondering? Well you don't have to go far.. Being confident starts with YOU. Want to start being happy being YOU? Read on for tips on you can you start shining and be confident in WHO YOU ARE!
1. STOP comparing. I know- easier said than done. You have to realize that you are YOU. You can't be that other person. So why not be the best version of you!
2. Think positive. They say, "What you think about you bring about." If you're thinking unhappy thoughts, "I'm fat... no one likes me." You will only project that in your face, therefore those things will come true! Instead think, "I'm happy! I'm beautiful!" Just saying those words resonates a smile or excitment, you will FEEL that it's true!
3. Accept Mistakes. Shiz happens.
4. Do what you love! Follow your dreams, if you daily think about the things you love, you will start to see opportunities open up to you that you thought never existed. You will be able to do what you love if you just keep focusing on your dreams!
5. Be who you want to be! It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not.
6. Don't let anyone define you. Be YOU, no one else is in charge of you you so why do they have a say in your life!
7. Set personal goals. If you want to lose weight, afford that dress, go on that vacation. Then set goals so that you can accomplish them and you'll be over the moon knowing YOU achieved your goals.
8. Make over! Sometimes we all need a little TLC or something new. Try a new hair style or nail polish color. Buying something brand new and different gives us a the feeling of a fresh start.
9. Spend time with yourself. Get to know yourself. Being confident is all about learning to love YOU. So take time and be with YOU and find things you enjoy.
10. ALWAYS be comfortable with yourself. We all make mistakes, we're not perfect, but life isn't about being perfect. Life is about creating YOU.
Live Healthy - Live Confidently - Live Happy
Need some more help with gaining confidence? Send me a message or add me on Facebook and I will work one on one with you to help you become the woman you know you are!